domingo, 27 de junio de 2010

Your OWN DISASTER .

Just think of this and me as just a, few of many things, to lie around to clutter up your shelves. And i wish you weren't worth the wait because there's some thing's i'd like to say to you...and I don't think that you know what you've been missing cuz i don't think that you know what you've been missing. I dare you to forget, those marks you left across my neck, from those nights when we were both found at our best. I could make this obvious, and you, you could deny me all in one breath. You could shrug me off your shoulders... I don't think that you know what you've been missing cuz i don't think that you know what you've been missing. I don't think that you know. I said, i don't think you know...I said, i don't think you know what your missing. Hey, lush, have fun,it's the weekend. Hey, lush, have fun. I don't think that you know what you've been missing. I don't think that you know what you've been missing. Just forget me,it's that simple. Just forget me,it's that simple.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario